: featured e-course :
LEARN TO CHANT (and understand) MANTRAS IN SANSKRIT! offered in 2 distinct sets : Fire Mantra-s & Ashram Mantra-s : see the details below
: FIRE MANTRA YOG :
(4 weeks) taught by Niradhara Amma TUESDAYS starting SEPTEMBER 8 – at the end of the course you will have expanded your practice with Mantras used in Ashram settings & among Yoga Philosophy teachers:
• VYAHRTI (Open the Heart of the Fire) • SAVITRI GAYATRI (Luminous Like the Sun) • MAHAMRYTUNJAYA (Great Liberator) •
• GURU SHLOKA (Guru Gita) • SHANTIH PADAH (Peace Invocation) • bonus: AGNIHOTRA SUNRISE & SUNSET •
: ASHRAM MANTRA YOG :
(4 weeks) taught by Niradhara Amma MONDAYS starting SEPTEMBER 7 – at the end of the course you will have expanded your practice with Mantras used in Ashram settings & among Yoga Philosophy teachers:
• SAHANA VAVATU (begin a lesson or a meal together) • PURNAMADAH (end a lesson, puja) • GURU STOTRAM (Higher forms of Guru) •
• GANESH MANTRA (open blockages) • bonus: TVAM EVA MATA (Appreciation for Everything) •
No prior experience is necessary. some basic familiarity with Mantras is helpful. QUERIES?
YOGA TEACHERS GET 10 YACEP CREDITS WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR BOTH SETS OF MANTRAS.
- EITHER e-Course : when you register you get:
- printable pdf workbook of each mantra word by word defined and as a whole translated
- lovely share-able mantra memes
- bonus materials including Sanskrit charts, AUM instructional pdf & japa mala ebook
- during each of the e-courses you get:
- context and application of each mantra
- basic overview of Sanskrit sounds with special AUM practice
- instruction of how to breathe properly when chanting
- call and response chanting to pronounce each syllable, word and line correctly
- practice makes perfect chanting of the entire mantra individually and in unison.
Last call for Mantra Yoga e-course registration ! it’s my first fully online group and its a great value! (used to doing 1 on 1) so far i have interest in Mondays for Ashram Mantras e-course and Yuesdays for Fire Mantras e-course. there was a newsletter sent out link HERE
notice: this is a change from the original announcement of both sets on Tuesdays – i am making an effort to be flexible for those registering.
the exact times will be based on the time zones & preferences of those who register TODAY. the website & payment link are in the registration form. the form is linked HERE RESGISTER NOW!
for those who don’t know, all of SwAr Ashram’s online teaching and retreats benefit Amma’s charity work in rural India primarily girl’s special needs and empowerment and all education based initiatives.
: more mantra yog in the near future :
Mantra-s for Mother (Navaratri 2020) October 16-26 for 11 days consecutive daily with the actual Festival
Mantra-s for Surya Namaskar : 2 hour e-workshop. 1 hour chant, practice & definitions, 1 hour asana plus chant November 2-3
Daily Mantra-s : for every day of the week (meets for 1 week daily) November 5-11
Lakshmi Mantra-s & Puja for Diwali (bundle with Navaratri is recommended) for 5 days November 12-16 daily with the actual Festival
SwAr Ashram Invocation & Benediction Mantra-s (half off with any Mantra e-Course) November 17 for 4 weeks
More Ashram Mantra-s : Moola Mantra • Chatwari Shrunga • Bhadram • Sarve Bhavantu • Sarva Mangalam (Bundle with SwAr Ashram Mantra-s recommended)
Four Mahavakya-s : the foundational precepts of Sanatana Dharm / Yoga Vedanta TBA
Gayatri-s for the Maha Energies : Ganesh • Rudra • Lakshmi • Vishnu • Sarasvati • Narmada • Hanuman • Durga ( 8 weeks ) TBA
All about AUM/OM : 2 hour e-workshop based on Manduykya Upanishad. includes Ugeeth Kriya TBA
21 days of Agnihotra into Samyama to kick off the New Year 2021: 01.11.21 thru 01.31.21 : upgrade your os from v1.1 to v3.1 in 21 days
FREE 1 HOUR LIVE e-WORKSHOP : INITIATION: OFFERING FIRE TO THE SUN: WHEN YOU GET A KIT OR KUNDA
CHOICES OF KUNDA OR FULL KIT PACKAGE BELOW
REGISTER HERE for the e-workshop with your Kit: OFFERING FIRE TO THE SUN
FREE PRAYER REQUESTS
Your request will we entered in the next available Sandhya Time Agnihotra. Specify the duration of times you would wish to keep your Request Active.