sacred river ༺༻ sacred fire ༺༻ sacred stones ༺༻ sacred movement ༺༻ sacred chant ༺༻ sacred activism ༺༻
༺༻ You have found your way here for a reason. Here is a portal to a mystical place, Maheshwar – a major vortex of Shiva energy that flows along with life on the Secret Sacred River Narmada, where Nature is Omniscient and Omniscience is within each and every sentient and insentient being. The primitive ways are often the most esoterically advanced. Here, we intuit and explore, here we gather to remember what we were born to know, that every breathe of fresh air, every stone and handful of dirt, every drop and rivulet of water, every flicker of a flame is sacred and all-knowing. At birth, we are intimately connected to other beings, our Mother, our beloved animal companions, in a way that becomes hidden in the world of Maya. Life on the holy river Narmada is closer to that innocence that lies just beneath thickened skin. When you gaze into this Sacred River, if you take a dip, all outer manifestations of pretense disappear. It is a passive purification, evoked by the gentle high-vibrational electromagnetic forces and the natural piezoelectric crystals present here, at the center of the most sacred Narmada River. As you align your steps with the rhythm where being-ness meets another dimension, gradually, it dissolves the calcified deposits of worldly life, opening the human vehicle to a New Paradigm.
- In addition to the workshops featured you get all of these activities, exquisite heritage lodging, delicious regional vegetarian/vegan meals, local airport transfers and all transport by car, rickshaw and boat required for our planned activities.
- · Lessons and Practicals on Yoga Sutras
- · AUM (Ugeeth/OMkara) from the teachings of Mandukyopanishad
- · Tattva Shuddhi based on Soundarya Lahari & Tantric Texts
- · Yogic Culture & Experiences stroll Temples, Rajwada, Narmada Ghat, more
- · Shabdh Snan – Sound Therapy with Singing Bowls at an ancient Temple
- · Sanskrit Naming Ceremony (recommended after meeting, may be done remotely)
- · Metta Meditation by Boat with Releasing Diyas
- · Boating to Baneshwar (Center of the Universe ancient Stargate Temple)
- · Cross the river to Naodatodi Village and Shalivan Ashram
- · Short hike or boat to Saptamatrika and Jaleshwar Mandirs
- · Short ride to the rapids Sahastradhara with farm to table organic farm tour
- · Day trip to OMkareshwar island and the twin Jyotir Shiva Lingams
- · Agnihotra – on its own or recommended to enhance any experience offered here
- · Check out a Library Book during your Registered stay with proper ID on file
- REGISTER HERE & visit our ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL to secure your spot TODAY
when you VISIT Swar Ashram for support with your own sadhana WHEN YOU ARE IN INDIA, you also support local girl’s access to yoga & to continuing their education : contact AMMA.
FREE 1 HOUR INITIATION AT YOUR OWN SANDHYA TIME WITH PURCHASE OF ANY KIT OR KUNDA
GET YOUR e-Book, KUNDA OR FULL KIT HERE the Phyr-O-Sutras : Praying with Fire : Agnhotra e-book is FREE with the Kund or Kit purchase.
REGISTER HERE for FREE e-lesson
OFFERING FIRE TO THE SUN & Initiation.
FREE PRAYER REQUESTS
Your request will we entered in the next available Sandhya Time Agnihotra. Specify the duration of times you would wish to keep your Request Active.
༺🔥༻FREE –Live e-lesson (OFFERING FIRE TO THE SUN) & instant download Phyr-o-Sutras : printable e-book – PDF when you order ANY KUNDA KIT
नर्मदे हर NARMADE HAR! ༺🔥༻ – is a regional greeting in and around the Narmada River route among locals, parikramavasi-s and tourists. When we say this we recognize the Divinity of Narmada in you.